Finite element analysis soft:
CAD software useful links:
- ANSYS (Ansys, Inc.) - is a general-purpose program, meaning that you can use it for almost any type of finite element analysis in virtually any industry - automobiles, aerospace, railways, machinery, electronics, sporting goods, power generation, power transmission, and biomechanics, to mention just a few. "General purpose" also refers to the fact that the program can be used in all disciplines of engineering analysis: structural, mechanical, electrical, electromagnetic, electronic, thermal, fluid, and biomedical.
- Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software - provides a scalable, country-specific analysis solution for the structural engineer to analyze many types of structures, including buildings, bridges, civil, and specialty structures.
- ETABS (Computers & Structures Inc.) - is the solution, whether you are designing a simple 2D frame or performing a dynamic analysis of a complex high-rise that utilizes non-linear dampers for inter-story drift control. For nearly 30 years ETABS has been recognized as the industry standard for Building Analysis and Design Software. Today, continuing in the same tradition, ETABS has evolved into a completely Integrated Building Analysis and Design Environment.
- FLAC, FLAC3D (HCItasca) - Advanced Two & Three Dimensional Continuum Modeling for geotechnical analysis of rock, soil, and structural support.
- LIRA-SAPR (LIRA SAPR) - is comprehensive software package that benefits from BIM technology. The software is intended for analysis and design of building and mechanical engineering structures of different purposes. Static (forces and displacements) and dynamic analyses Selection and check for sections of steel and/or reinforced concrete (RC) structures Preliminary drawings of steel structures as well as separate RC elements
- PLAXIS (Plaxis BV) - is a range of finite element packages intended for 2D and 3D analysis of deformation, stability and groundwater flow in geotechnical engineering. Geotechnical applications require advanced constitutive models for the simulation of the non-linear and time-dependent behaviour of soils. In addition, since soil is a multi-phase material, special procedures are required to deal with hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic pore pressures in the soil. Although the modelling of the soil itself is an important issue, many geotechnical engineering projects involve the modelling of structures and the interaction between the structures and the soil. Plaxis is equipped with special features to deal with the numerous aspects of complex geotechnical structures.
- SAP2000 (Computers & Structures Inc.) - follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities. From a simple small 2D static frame analysis to a large complex 3D nonlinear dynamic analysis, SAP2000 is the answer to all structural analysis and design needs.
- SCAD Office (SCAD Soft) - is an advanced system of new generation, designed by engineers for engineers and developed by a team of skillful programmers. The system includes a high-performance computational software SCAD and a number of design and accessory programs that enable one solve problems of analysis and design of steel and concrete structures on an integrated basis.
- STARK ES (EuroSoft Ltd.) - 2Β/3D FE-analysis of constructions.
- Powerful input tools allow to create systems of arbitrary complexity, but do regular and common constructions in one-touch
- Interactive generation of effective calculation models
- Graphical interface on all steps of design
- Microsoft Office integration
- AutoDesk DWF Viewer
- Adobe Acrobat Reader